Food Intolerance Testing
Our screenings are carried out with bioenergetic stress testing. There are three main benefits to this approach compared to a blood test:
- Unlike a blood test this approach is non invasive, as we attach electrodes to acupressure points on the finger
- You do not have to wait weeks for your lab results to return- you will walk out at the end our your screening with a full colour report.
- A test for over 200 foods costs £79 where as a similar blood tests costs over £250.
While no food intolerance test can be 100% accurate in 10 years of clinical practice, working with teams of naturopath nutritional therapists these results have helped thousands of clients towards restoring their health in the shortest possible time. As part of a consultation with a top london nutritional therapist, screening results are used as key input into nutritional therapy sessions.
Food Intolerance testing
We can screen you for sensitivities to over 200 types of food and find any imbalances of 36 vitamins and minerals in less than one hour.
Food Intolerance Test plus Health MOT Screening
In addition to identifying the foods, vitamins and minerals we also aim to identify in your first session whether the underlying cause of your food intolerances.
- enzyme deficiency,
- chemical sensitivity
- Levels of gut flora (beneficial bacteria and non-beneficial bacteria)
- Yeast overgrowth such as candida
- Presence of important digestive enzymes and stomach acid
- Presence of parasites
- The colonic environment including immune health and inflammation
- Differential assessment for inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome
- How well your body breaks food down into usable substances (digestion)
- How well your body absorbs nutrients and fats (absorption)
- How well your body eliminates waste.
If you feel further analysis is needed then a comprehensive stool analysis is available and is particularly useful for parasite testing.